Buittle Parish Church

Buittle Parish Church was constructed in 1819 with Sandstone used for the main walls and slate for the roof.  It was built on rising ground close to the old Medieval church  and eventually closed for public worship on the 11th July 2010.  A few pictures of the interior are available on the Linked Charges website

The Church is listed on the Scottish Churches website here

Images 12th December 2013

This slideshow requires JavaScript.